Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lighting

Lighting fixtures are so important to creating the feeling we want. We have started to collect things we like, and look forward to using these fixtures in certain rooms. Lights we own already are noted. Others fixtures are possibilities we are contemplating.


Staircase tower- Tivoli twig lantern from Currey and Company (Own)



Master Bedroom chandelier (own) The vaulted ceiling in the Master Bedroom will allow plenty of room to hang this antique looking piece.

Sconces for master bedroom. (own 2) Not sure where these will go. I was on the fence about buying these, but I wanted to have them if we needed them. If we decide on something else, I'll sell them.




Chandelier for breakfast turret (own) I love this light. It was so cheap, but I like it and people always comment on it. I got it on an ebay clearance site for $200.00.


Lighted pot rack chandelier (own 2) The idea was to have two over a big island, but I could use the second one in the guest house, or sell it if it does not work.


Possible Dining Room fixture


Love this lamp from Visual Comfort...