Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Additional Reference Photos Exterior

I have attached a few photos for reference as we take on the rest of the house.
  1. Basement Exit under arches. Photo shows, although on a much grander scale, the concept I would like for the basement exit and windows under the screen porch.
  1. Ceiling wall idea for the kitchen. This is somewhat a trim issue, but since we need to figure out the structured support for the upstairs floor, I thought I would give it to you.
  1. Another inspiration for the front entrance, although I would do some glass in the door, not all solid. Trillium Homes in Colorado. Neighborhood is Castle Pines
  1. This is a picture from Jeff Robbins’ web site of the back of the house we like on Congressional Ct. I have shown it to you multiple times from the front for the turret design....just for reference.